REGISTRATIONS FOR 2019-2020 SEASON
WHO CAN JOIN?
Track and field events are held for boys and girls from under 6s to under 17s. No previous experience with athletics is needed. For younger athletes, we have an exciting program that concentrates on developing their motor skills and aims to prepare them for the events in under 6. Parents are required to participate with events. Children must turn 3 years of age in Calendar year 2019.
Click to Register >> www.lansw.com.au
Click to Sign-Up > > IWLAC Duties Roster
STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE
This is now the only method of Registration. When you register & pay online, your registration numbers & information booklet will be ready for you to collect in a pre-prepared bag at the Information & Registration Pack Collection nights.
Don’t forget the NSW State Government $100 “ActiveKids” rebate. If you are yet to take the offer, you can apply via Service NSW to obtain a voucher ID. Please have that handy when you register as you will be asked for the Voucher number.
1) If you have previously registered, you will receive an email from LANSW (Little Athletics NSW) prompting you to re-register for 2018/2019. Please select ‘RENEW’ then enter the user name & password that you have setup originally.
2) If you are new to Little Athletics, please click on the LANSW logo below and follow the prompts to register for the first time by clicking “JOIN” on the LANSW website
3) Pay the required fees by credit card and print off a receipt for each child.
4) Register for a minimum of 3 duties throughout the season via the sign-up link.
5) Proof of age such as a birth certificate or passport is required only if a child has not previously been registered.
6) Bring the receipt and proof of age to a registration night and collect your pre-prepared registration numbers.
STEP 2: ATTEND INFORMATION & REGISTRATION PACK COLLECTION NIGHT
Rego pack Collection – Friday 23rd & 30th August 2019
Information Evening – Friday 6th September 2019
6.00pm to 8.00pm
St Luke’s Oval, Stanley St, Concord
Please bring the online receipt/invoice for each child
Registration Fees for the 2019/2020 Season
All registrations and payments must be online. No manual registrations will be accepted. Provided you have registered on-line by Tuesday night, your registration numbers will be available for collection the following Friday. If registering after Tuesday, you will have to wait an extra week for registration numbers.
Early bird discount of 10% is available until 6pm on the 14th August. After that the usual fee will apply.
Our ONLINE fee structure for the 2019/2020 season will be:
- 1 child – $180
- 2 children – $340
- 3 children – $500
- 4 children – $650
- 5 children – $800
- ToTs – $130
STEP 3: PURCHASE A UNIFORM
Uniforms are available from the Centre on Information & Registration Pack Collection nights.
- Singlets $40
- T-shirts $40
- Crop Tops $40
STEP 4: DOWNLOAD OUR TEAM APP
To get all the latest and up to date information make sure you download the Team App to your mobiles or access via the website.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
- Telephone: 0469 843 096
- President, Matt Rawnsley : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Jessica Redmond: email@example.com
- Secretary, Veronica Pinto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual Registration – under 12s to under 17s
There is now a simplified and more seamless process to help athletes in the U12 to U17 age groups become dual registered members with both LANSW (Little Athletics NSW) and ANSW (Athletics NSW). From this season, every athlete in these age groups will register through the LANSW portal, and in doing so, automatically become both a LANSW member and an ANSW member. In other words, these athletes register only once for an ‘athletics membership’ which covers both Little Athletics NSW and Athletics NSW.
If you were registered as a LANSW member last season, the only thing that you will have to do differently when registering this season, is select the ANSW club that you wish to join (from a dropdown list). The Little Athletics website will give you options: some of the clubs that athletes are registered with already include ASICS Wests, Trinity, UTS and Balmain.
Athletes who register in these age groups will now receive a set of unique ‘One Sport’ registration numbers which they will use when competing at both LANSW and ANSW events. Your centre will supply you with these numbers as part of your registration pack, as normal.
There are a few Inner West athletics members who are also members of ASICS West. If you would like more information about the club please visit their website – http://www.asicswests.org.au or email John Murray, President – email@example.com.