REGISTRATIONS FOR 2017-2018 SEASON
WHO CAN JOIN?
Track and field events are held for boys and girls from under 6s to under 17s. No previous experience with athletics is needed.
For younger athletes, we have an exciting program that concentrates on developing their motor skills and aims to prepare them for the events in under 6. Parents are required to participate with events. Children must turn 3 years of age by the end of September 2015.
Dual Registration – under 12s to under 17s
There is now a simplified and more seamless process to help athletes in the U12 to U17 age groups become dual registered members with both LANSW (Little Athletics NSW) and ANSW (Athletics NSW). From this season, every athlete in these age groups will register through the LANSW portal, and in doing so, automatically become both a LANSW member and an ANSW member. In other words, these athletes register only once for an ‘athletics membership’ which covers both Little Athletics NSW and Athletics NSW.
If you were registered as a LANSW member last season, the only thing that you will have to do differently when registering this season, is select the ANSW club that you wish to join (from a dropdown list). The Little Athletics website will give you options: some of the clubs that athletes are registered with already include ASICS Wests, Trinity, UTS and Balmain.
Athletes who register in these age groups will now receive a set of unique ‘One Sport’ registration numbers which they will use when competing at both LANSW and ANSW events. Your centre will supply you with these numbers as part of your registration pack, as normal.
There are a few Inner West athletics members who are also members of ASICS West. If you would like more information about the club please visit their website - http://www.asicswests.org.au or email John Murray, President – email@example.com.
STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE
This is the preferred option. If you register & pay online, your registration numbers & information booklet will be ready for you to collect in a pre-prepared bag at the Information & Registration Pack Collection nights. Note that registration forms are no longer required if you follow these instructions:
1) If you have previously registered, you will receive an email from LANSW (Little Athletics NSW) prompting you to re-register for 2017/2018. Please select ‘RENEW’ then enter their user name & password.
2) If you are new to Little Athletics, please click on the LANSW logo below and follow the prompts to register for the first time by clicking “JOIN” on the LANSW website
3) Pay the required fees by credit card and print off a receipt for each child.
2) Proof of age such as a birth certificate or passport is required only if a child has not previously been registered.
3) If you have paid online, bring the receipt and proof of age to a registration night and collect your pre-prepared registration numbers.
4) If you registered online but choose to pay in person, bring a cheque (payable to Inner Western Suburbs Little Athletic Centre) plus a printout of your invoice and proof of age.
5) Families who wish to register and pay in person at the centre (instead of the preferred on-line registration), will need to pay a higher fee – please refer to fee’s below.
Click on the logo to register >>
STEP 2: ATTEND INFORMATION & REGISTRATION PACK COLLECTION NIGHT
Friday 18 August & Friday 25 August
6.00pm to 8.00pm
St Luke’s Oval, Stanley St, Concord
Please bring the online receipt/invoice for each child
Registration Fees for the 2017/2018 Season
After 08 September 2017, all registrations and payments must be online. No manual registrations will be accepted on any competition night. Provided you have registered on-line by Tuesday night, your registration numbers will be available for collection the following Friday. If registering after Tuesday, you will have to wait an extra week for registration numbers.
Early bird discount of 10% is available until 6pm on the 14th August. After that the usual fee will apply.
Our ONLINE fee structure for the 2017/2018 season will be:
- 1 child – $150
- 2 children – $280
- 3 children – $390
- 4 children – $470
- 5 children – $570
- ToTs – $115
Our PAY ON THE NIGHT fee structure for the 2017/2018 season will be:
- 1 child – $170
- 2 children – $300
- 3 children – $410
- 4 children – $460
- 5 children – $590
If paying by cheque, there will be an additional $10 processing fee.
STEP 3: PURCHASE A UNIFORM
Uniforms are available from the Centre on Information & Registration Pack Collection nights.
- Singlets $35
- Tshirts $35
- Crop Tops $40
- Black Shorts $15
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
- Telephone: 0469 843 096
- President, Darryl Coker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Adriana Mestousis: email@example.com
- Secretary, Veronica Pinto: firstname.lastname@example.org