Nominations are now open for Little Athletics NSW Youth State Championships (U13-U17)
• 27-28 March 2021 Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre
• The nomination period ends 5pm, Sunday, 21 February 2021 with the announcement of successful athletes posted by 28 February 2021.
• Standards must be achieved this season at any Little Athletics NSW competition. If the standard is achieved in an event outside of a Little Athletics NSW competition, then the standard must be achieved under the Little Athletics specifications e.g., weights and heights and achieved when competing in their own age group.
• The top 2 athletes from each Region then next best 8 from across the state will be selected to compete (if a Region does not have an athlete achieve the qualifying standard the next top athlete will fulfil the position subject to them meeting the qualifying standard).
• There is a cap of 24 athletes per event.
• There will be NO relays for the U13-U17 age groups.
For more information, click on the link: https://lansw.com.au/youth-state-championship…/