Aims of the Inner West Little Athletics Centre
Whilst our primary aim is to provide friendly competition for athletes, everything we are working towards can be best expressed as follows:
- To encourage athletes to develop their athletic potential.
- To provide a healthy basis for enjoyment and participation in the sport of athletics.
- To build a healthier, stronger body.
- To foster a sportsmanlike attitude towards both winning and losing.
- To provide parents with every opportunity to be actively involved with their children and other adults in conducting our track & field program.
- To encourage an understanding of athletics and to foster a long term interest in the sport.
- To provide a meeting place for children and parents thereby enabling them to make friends through their participation in athletics.